It’s a sad thing, but left-wing rioters are making America a more dangerous place. Thankfully, there are many creative ways to defend your home, one of which involves a decent set of speakers.
Just a little disclaimer: Use this method responsibly. Do not use it to annoy kids in your neighborhood who are just taking it easy.
So, along comes Antifa, or BLM, or some other left-wing extremists, marching down the streets and threatening home invasions. You can deter them with sound, and here’s how you do it:
Play the following video, with the sound going to your speakers.
You might not hear it, if you’re a tad on the older side. However, younger people can hear it, and they can hardly stand it!
How does it work? The video plays a high-frequency sound wave (15khz). This high-pitch screech is highly annoying, to the point that many hearing it simply can’t concentrate. However, people lose the ability to hear at that frequency as they age. If you play this from your speakers, the younger rioters won’t be interested in hanging around, and the few older people among them would likely follow them away.
There are a few points about this to consider:
- If you’re on the younger side, you might not like it, either. You and your kids might want hearing protection.
- You might not hear it, but that doesn’t mean it wouldn’t have some kind of effect on you.
- This should not be used to annoy kids that are minding their own business. Using this to harass people is likely illegal.
- The idea that this frequency drives mosquitoes away is a myth. It’s annoying to one kind of pest, but ineffective to another.
- Obviously, this won’t do more to protect you than your second-amendment implements.
So, there you have it. Use responsibly.